Office of Institutional Equity Resources
University of Arizona Resources
- ASUA Student Legal Services
- Counseling and Psych Services (CAPS)
- Dean of Students Office (DOS)
- Diversity and Inclusive Excellence (ODIEX)
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Informal Mediation
- LGBTQ+ Affairs
- Life and Work Connections (LWC)
- Student Assistance
- Title IX
- University Police (UAPD)
- University Policies
- Veterans Education and Transition Services (VETS)
- Women and Gender Resource Center (WRC)
Please download, print, and distribute/display the materials below. Copies of these and other materials are also available on request from the Office of Institutional Equity.
- Office of Institutional Equity Brochure
- OIE 3Rs Summary
- Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
- Employee Resources for Sex Discrimination, Sexual Assault, and Relationship Violence brochure
Note: This is not an exhaustive list of external agencies. Deadlines for filing complaints with these agencies may differ from deadlines at the University of Arizona. Please consult these agencies’ websites to identify and comply with their requirements.
- Department of Education Office for Civil Rights
The Office for Civil Rights (OCR) enforces federal civil rights laws that prohibit discrimination in programs or activities that receive federal financial assistance from the Department of Education.
- Department of Labor
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) enforces federal laws prohibiting job discrimination.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Executive Order 11246
- Federal Laws Prohibiting Job Discrimination
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Under federal civil rights law, all recipients of NASA financial assistance are prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age.
- NASA brochure: Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity in NASA Assisted Programs
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- U.S. Department of Justice, Americans with Disabilities Act