OIE promotes and upholds the University's commitment to Equity by:
- Guiding employees in referring affected individuals to OIE;
- Facilitating resolution of concerns through advising and providing guidance and support to parties and their supervisors;
- Conducting formal investigations in situations in which alternative resolutions efforts are unsuccessful or inappropriate;
- Partnering with administrators and supervisors to protect against retaliation; and
- Providing general and targeted educational training programs to prevent discrimination and harassment.
REPORT A CONCERN
Anyone who experiences or is aware of discriminatory conduct is urged to report the matter immediately for appropriate response.
MAKE A REFERRAL
Know your reporting and referral obligations when you observe or when you are made aware of discriminatory conduct.
Do your part and support UA's mission to create and maintain a work and learning environment that is free of discriminatory conduct.