The University of Arizona is committed to fostering a learning, working, and living environment free from all forms of discrimination, including harassment. The University’s Nondiscrimination and Anti-harassment Policy prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity. The policy also prohibits retaliation for opposing discriminatory conduct, filing a discrimination-related complaint, or participating in the investigation of a discrimination-related complaint.
For definitions of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, please
This Nondiscrimination and Anti-harassment Policy applies to:
- All University employees in all aspects of their employment relationship with the University;
- All University students in all aspects of their participation in the University’s educational programs and activities;
- All University applicants, whether for employment or for admission to educational or University-sponsored programs, activities, or facilities;
- All persons or groups participating in or accessing University-sponsored programs, activities, or facilities; and
- All vendors or contractors in all aspects of their relationship with the University.
Enforcement of this policy is subject to constitutional protections related to freedom of speech, association, and the press.