Contact Law Enforcement

Criminal Complaints and Reports

You are encouraged to call 911 to report an emergency or any potential crime to law enforcement.

University of Arizona Police Department (UAPD)

If a crime occurred outside the jurisdiction of UAPD, the department will assist with notification and reporting to the proper law enforcement agency.

Tucson Police Department

Pima County Sheriff's Department 

The Pima County Sheriff's Department serves the unincorporated areas of Pima County.