University Resources FAQs

It is against University Policy, and considered a conflict of interest, for an employee (including a Graduate Assistant) to be involved in a romantic or sexual relationship with someone they teach, supervise, or evaluate. If an employee anticipates such a relationship, they must disclose the potential conflict of interest to their supervisor and work with the supervisor to create a plan to eliminate the potential conflict of interest. For more information see the University’s Policy for Management of Personal Conflicts of Interest.

The Disability Resource Center (DRC) works to ensure students, staff, and faculty are aware of and have access to disability-related reasonable accommodations. For more information or to request an accommodation, please contact the DRC at 520-621-3268.

If you wish to request a disability accommodation in order to facilitate meeting with OIE (for example, ASL interpreting or assistance with building access) please contact OIE at 520-621-9449 or

To request your personnel file (employee record) you can submit a written request via email to For additional information visit Employee Records.

For information related to your student educational record visit the Office of Registrar’s Student Information page.

Disciplinary records stay on file with the Dean of Students Office for 5 years, or until graduation, with the exception of suspension and expulsion, which are permanently kept on file. Requests or questions related to your disciplinary record can be sent to

A religious accommodation is typically a change in a work or class schedule or environment, or in the way tasks are customarily done, made to enable an employee or student to participate in their religious practice or belief without causing undue hardship to University operations.

Employees and students should make religious accommodation requests directly to their supervisors and/or instructors as soon as the need for accommodation is known and sufficiently in advance of any date accommodation is required.  See the University's Religious Accommodation Policy for more information.

Given the University’s dynamic  COVID-19 response we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the following resources:

The University of Arizona publishes information for victims on the Clery webpage and the& UAPD webpage. Additional information is available at the Arizona Attorney General’s Victim Services webpage.