Materials used to train Title IX Coordinators, Investigators, and Decision-makers
- Title IX Coordinator and Investigator Training Class (October 2020)
- Title IX Hearing Investigator, Adjudicator, and Coordinator Training (September 2020)
- Title IX Hearing Officer and Decision-Maker Training (September 2020)
- Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX Hearings: An OCR Training Webinar (September 2020)
- The First Amendment and Title IX: An OCR Short Webinar (September 2020)
- OCR Webinar on Due Process Protections under the New Title IX Regulations (September 2020)
- OCR Webinar on New Title IX Protections Against Sexual Assault (September 2020)
- OCR Webinar: Title IX Regulations Addressing Sexual Harassment (September 2020)
- Title IX Training for Investigators (August 2020)
The University of Arizona is required to publicly share materials used to train Title IX personnel at the University in accordance with 34 CFR Part 106.45(b)(10) of the 2020 Title IX Regulations. These personnel include the Title IX Coordinator and Deputy Coordinators, investigators, and decision-makers. The University will continue to post access to training materials through this website to the extent necessary to comply with Federal Regulations.
The Title IX Regulations (34 C.F.R. part 106) require we make publicly available information on specific trainings for Title IX personnel starting August 14, 2020. The list of trainings includes the materials used in the training which may include slides, videos etc. which are provided for public review and are required to be maintained for seven years.